The advantages of Tutti Frutti kokum butter include:
- No scent. Kokum butter does not have a scent by nature unlike Cocoa, coconut, and shea butter that have distinct smells. If you’re sensitive to fragrance, kokum butter could be a better option because of its subtle scent.
- Gets Easily absorbed. The great thing about tutti frutti kokum butter is that it is very light and gets absorbed quickly. The same cannot be said about coconut, shea, and cocoa butter.
- No more clogged pores. It is much less likely than cocoa or coconut butter to clog pores or cause acne or pimples on your lips or face. Kokum butter does the same thing as shea butter and won’t clog your pores or cause acne.
- Structurally stable. The natural emulsifier and hardening agent of kokum butter make it a great choice for homemade and organic cosmetics, as it is one of the most chemically and structurally stable plant butter available.
- Paraben-Free. Misara’s products are completely free of harmful chemicals that may harm nature, humans, or the environment.
- Not Tested On Animals. Our products are not tested on animals.
- 100% Organic. The brand is sustainable, organic, and cruelty-free.
Restores moisture: Kokum for dry lips
The best benefit of kokum butter is that it is a potent emollient or moisturizing agent. Here are kokum butter benefits for lips:
- It is preferred to enhance moisture content all over your body. Unlike other similar plant-origin butter, kokum butter is not particularly heavy.
- It penetrates easily into the skin, so you don’t end up with greasy lips.
- Kokum butter is considered good for moisturizing sensitive lips. However, there’s not much reliable evidence to support this claim. Suppose you have dry, sensitive lips or skin and want to use kokum butter. You might want to start with a small amount to see how it affects your skin before you apply it liberally.
- Kokum’s anti-inflammatory properties also allows it as a treatment for sunburn problems.
- Antioxidants present in kokum butter protect against environmental damage that causes lips discoloration.
- It also contains antioxidants (Cyanidin-3-glucosides) and antibacterial compounds, which promote healing of chapped lips and cold sores.
Wondering What is Tutti frutti Kokum butter lip balm made of? We have explained it all.
To begin with, what is kokum, and where is it from? Kokum is a tropical evergreen tree indigenous to India’s southwest coastline. It goes by various names such as Murgal, Amlabija, and Brindao. However, it isn’t widely seen elsewhere, which explains why it isn’t on ingredient labels.
Among similar plants, its closest relative is the mango. And locals have used it for years due to its cooling properties in hot Indian weather. So why not carry a tint of kokum butter on your lips and enjoy its freshness and moisture throughout your day.
Although kokum butter is a powerful, versatile, and functional ingredient in a diverse range of cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, there is a dearth of research specifically focused on its pharmacological potential.
Let us find what else kokum butter has to offer by getting one of our best-selling kokum butter lip balms for your work days.
Have more questions regarding our kokum butter lip balm?
Is grapefruit essential oil safe for lip balm?
Citrus paradisi, also known as grapefruit essential oil. It has powerful medicinal effects, which range from reducing blood pressure and treating stress to preventing wrinkles. Cold-pressing glands obtain grapefruit essential oil within the fruit’s peel.
Does kokum butter lip balm have color when applied?
Our lip balms are 100% natural. They have organic beeswax as their base and contain no artificial colors. It also stays retained on your lips for long hours, so your lips will stay moisturized all the time. Happy Shopping!
Are Misara’s products safe for sensitive skin?
Our lip balms contain no harmful chemicals. And are constituent with only natural ingredients. You can see all of our ingredients on our website, unlike conventional lip balms that contain chemicals like lead and parabens.
Does Misara’s Tutti frutti kokum butter lip balm have petroleum jelly?
Unlike petroleum jelly, which can harm the skin long-term, we do not use petroleum jelly in this balm. All the organic and natural ingredients we use are on our website so consumers can make an informed purchase decision.
Is kokum butter good for lip balm? Does kokum butter clog pores?
A natural emollient that your skin absorbs, kokum butter is non-comedogenic. It doesn’t clog your pores, which is the main cause of breakouts and blemishes. Furthermore, kokum butter has antibacterial properties too. So it’s capable of clearing your pores of acne-causing bacteria.
Is grapefruit good for lips? Can one use grapefruit essential oil in a lip balm?
Grapefruit essential oil is an uplifting and freshening scent, as most citrus oils are! As well, it has a sweet flavor. Combined with the kokum butter, it is a wonderful combo. Get ready for smoother and softer lips with our kokum butter and grapefruit lip balm.
Is kokum butter good for lips than cocoa butter?
It is crumbly and not soft to the touch. And it is an effective substitute for cocoa butter! As both have a somewhat brittle texture. Roasted cocoa butter will have a chocolatey aroma, but refined kokum butter has a little scent.
Cocoa, coconut, and shea butter all have distinct scents. Kokum butter does not have these scents. If you are sensitive to fragrances, it may be a better choice.
It has an absorption property. Coconut, shea, and cocoa butter are very heavy and tend to be greasy. At the same time, kokum butter is very light and absorbs quickly.
Is tutti frutti kokum butter good for lips compared with similar products?
Tutti frutti kokum butter has unique strengths and advantages compared to other plant butter types, such as cocoa, shea, and coconut.
Why Misara has Kokum butter in tutti frutti lip balm?
Kokum butter does wonder if used in lip balms for reasons.
The herbal ingredient kokum is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, it soothes your lips. It’s especially ideal for people with chapped lips.
Kokum butter is extract from the seeds of the fruit. It is a thickening agent (to get into the weeds with the chemistry, it has a uniform triglyceride composition). It works well in our lip balm when mixed with mango butter.