Shea Butter Lip Balm Benefits
Intense Hydration For Luscious Lips:
- Shea Butter helps in softening the lips, while rose extract protects and deeply nourishes them. The Indian Rose Lips Butter & Shea Butter is blend to provide intense hydration to your lips.
Designed to replenish and pamper the skin.
Brightening & Lightening:
- Lip balm contains Olive Oil, which brightens and lightens the color of your lips. Olive oil is an excellent ingredient for lightening dark lips. Also, it is easily absorbed in the lips and heals cuts and wounds.
Enhances Natural Lip Color:
- As a lip-lightening agent, Rose eliminates pigmentation and dead skin cells from lips while giving them an instant natural tint.
- It soothes your lips, treats chapped skin, and improves the overall texture of your lips. Rose is one of the best natural ingredients that heal dry lips.
- Aside from preventing dryness, Our shea lip balm offers protection against free radical damage and the sun.
- In addition to abundant antioxidants such as vitamins A and E, Shea butter attracts consumers’ attention for its ability to help prevent lip lines, wrinkles, and premature aging.
In addition to having anti-aging benefits, it aids in the removal of dead skin cells.
Softens the skin:
- Shea butter is an emollient, so it hydrates your lips temporarily and helps soften them over time. If your lips are peeling, then shea butter might be the solution you need to create a smooth, soft canvas.
- The rose extract has long been used to treat skin-related ailments such as sunburn, razor rash, and blemishes. Our natural product is said to be highly moisturizing, which is why our shea butter rose lip balm is a popular, often recommended treatment for dry, cracked, or aging lips.
- With its anti-inflammatory properties, Misara’s shea butter rose lip balm can also help heal, moisturize, and improve skin’s general appearance due to its ability to absorb easily.
- It is most commonly used to treat sunburn and dry lips. Though people often recommend it for healing chapped lips, many believe it also helps prevent dry lips as it is said to layer up a moisture barrier.
Got questions regarding our products? We have covered it in our FAQ section.
Does the organic Shea butter Lip Balm have petroleum jelly in it?
No, It Doesn’t. Misara’s shea butter rose lip balm is infused with plant-based essential oil and organic shea butter, so you can use it whenever you need it without worrying about the traditionally used petroleum jelly.
Does Shea butter lip balm have any side effects?
Our product is organic and does not contain any chemicals. It contains natural ingredients and can be a safe choice for people of all skin types.
Is Misara’s Shea butter Rose Lip balm Paraben free?
Yes, Misara’s lip balm does not have any harmful chemicals like parabens, silicones, or SLS. So It is safe to use our chemical and cruelty-free product.
How many times a day should one use Shea butter rose lip balm?
After washing your face with a mild and chemical-free cleanser, you can use makeup remover wipes or cotton pads to remove your makeup. Apply Lip Balm every time you need to nourish your lips. This will ensure cell regeneration and protect your lips from damage.
How long will it take for the Shea butter lip balm to show results?
You will notice results instantly by applying the lip butter to dry and chapped lips, then reapplying as needed. Our lip balm has Rose Essential Oil that will help hydrate the lip and nourish it.
Which is the best lip balm for men with shea butter content?
All of Misara’s products are for both men and women. Our best Shea butter lip balm for men helps restore the natural color of your lips. Shea Butter and jojoba oil form a hydrating layer on your lips that heals the cuts caused due to dryness.
Will pure Shea butter lip balm brighten my Lips?
Infused with natural Indian rose extracts and essential oils, our shea butter rose lip balm helps brighten the lips. It also heals the wounds with its jojoba oil and castor oil constituent. Both Rose and castor oil helps in softening and lightening properties.
Can you use Shea butter as lip balm overnight?
Yes, one can. You can apply our lip balm overnight to hydrate and nourish your lips. Our shea ultra-rich balm will help heal your dry and chapped lips overnight. You can use this lip balm daily and at night to get soft, smooth lips.
What is pure shea butter lip balm price?
Buy Best Organic Shea Butter Lip Balm Online at reasonable Prices in India. Misara’s shea Butter Lip Balm is enriched with essential oils, keep the lips nourished. You can get it at price of INR 395 only.