The changing weather often takes a toll on our lips, making them dry and cracky pretty quickly. While we often attempt to remedy them, our over-the-counter lip balm tends to dry them out more. However, they should be soothing and protecting our delicate lip from the harsh temperatures and environmental factors.
While switching to non-toxic beauty, lip balms are the first swaps that we would recommend. Your protective layer on the lip is far thinner than that of the skin. With no oil-producing glands as well, they are more prone to drying. Providing your dry lips, the choice of organic lip balms for lip care routine is ideal for just that.
Well, Misara’s all-natural and Organic lip balms are just that! They are safe for your body. Instead of reaching out to traditional lip balm, investing in an all-natural and organic lip balm will help you avoid the synthetic and toxic chemical ingredients, pesticides, or additives present in them. They do not contain artificial ingredients and petroleum jelly that are harmful to health. The color and smell of these lip balms are natural and pure ingredients, providing softness and moisture.
Misara’s lip balms provide deep conditioning and health benefits. They contain vitamins and antioxidants which help repair damaged and chapped lips. They don’t only make your lips feel softer but also provide nourishment and improve the overall health of your lips. While picking out on organic lip balm, there are few primary ingredients that you should look for in natural and organic lip balm,
- Hard wax such as Beeswax, carnauba wax, or soy wax. They help to lock in the moisture.
- Carrier oil such as coconut oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, and mango butter. They help to give a creamy texture to the consistency of the lip balm.
- Antioxidants and Anti-bacterial components such as vitamin E, olive oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, sunflower oil, or almond oil.
Misara’s Lip Care Ingredients
We use organically sourced, all-natural ingredients in our lip balms like Beeswax, Almond oil, Olive oil, Shea butter, Mango butter, Jojoba oil, Kokum butter, Cocoa butter, Vitamin E, and other essential oil extracts.
- Beeswax offers a plethora of benefits. It acts as a barrier for your lips to protect them from sun exposure. Additionally, beeswax is anti-bacterial. It can help prevent the growth of infection-causing bacteria on your cracked lips.
- Almond Oil works wonders to make your lip supple and helps to get rid of those dark pigmentations. It is also rich in fatty acids which retain moisture and helps chapped lips.
- Olive Oil prevents your lips from drying out and cracking. In combination with almond oil, olive helps to reduce pigmentation. At the same time, it provides superior hydration to your dry lips.
- Shea Butter is an exceptional healing agent. It is rich in antioxidants and makes lips feel smooth and plump.
- Mango butter is extremely smoothing and silky to treat the drying of lips and includes antioxidants and fatty acids.
- Jojoba oil contains essential vitamins B and E and key minerals like zinc, copper which provide nourishment to your cracked lips.
- Kokum butter can moisturize and satiate dry lips. Its natural minerals impart a radiant glow on your lips.
- Cocoa Butter is an emollient with a great source of natural antioxidants. It gives a hydrating layer to those dry lips and helps protect them from extreme temperatures.
- Grapefruit essential oil gives the lip balm a citrusy touch that is rich in antioxidants. It will keep your lips soft, plump, and healthy.
Our Offerings In The Lip Balm Category
Our Tutifruitti lip balm consists of rich Kokum butter and Grapefruit essential oil exclusively. They will keep your cracked lips soft, healthy, and glow radiantly.
Our lip-smacking, cruelty-free Mango Souffle lip balm consists of Mango butter exclusively. They hydrate those dry lips and prevent them from cracking further.
Rich with vitamins, our Shea rose lip balm gives an extravagant feel like no other! Shea butter combined with the healing properties of rose oil provides nourishment to your chapped lips.
Made with rich cocoa butter, our Cocolicious lip balm is a treat for your lips to give it nature’s touch.
Non-organic lip balms may sometimes contain ingredients that are harmful to the environment, either through how they are derived or manufactured. They may also have products whose byproduct can damage the environment. However, Misara’s Organic lip balm has far less impact on water, soil, and air. They are packaged in reusable glass containers and minimizing the use of plastic.
With Misara’s lip balms, you know you are getting the finest natural ingredients, including organic beeswax, kokum butter, almond oil, and much more. Check out our entire product range for organic lips balms to find the best that suits your lips and keeps them healthy.